A Holistic Approach to Fertility
- Are you thinking about starting or growing your family?
- Have you tried getting pregnant naturally, but now considering intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF)?
- Are you already undergoing IUI or IVF and want to give your body-mind-spirit extra nourishment & support?
- Have you suffered a miscarriage and want to help your body heal itself?
I know firsthand that fertility is a demanding journey. The twists, turns, and outcomes can make you feel hopeful one second to tearfully heartbroken and alone the next. At Indigo Healing Acupuncture, I'm here to guide and support you through every twist and turn. Fertility is not just a goal, it's a lifestyle that requires 100% of your mind, body, and spirit. From pre-conception to the dreaded two-week wait to a healthy delivery and everywhere in between, I'll use the proven techniques of Oriental Medicine to keep you balanced, healthy, (and most-importantly) sane.
- The Tao of Fertility by Daoshing Ni and Dana Herko
- Making Babies by Sami David and Jill Blakeway
- Fertility Wisdom by Angela Wu